Form and presentation
Box of 10 capsules under blister pack
Fluconazole 100 mg / capsule
FLUCAZOL is indicated in the following fungal infections.
FLUCAZOL is indicated in adults for the treatment of:
- Cryptococcal meningitis (see section 4.4).
- Coccidioidomycosis (see section 4.4).
- Invasive candidiasis.
- Mucosal candidiasis including oropharyngeal, oesophargeal candidiasis, candiduria and chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis.
- Chronic oral atrophic candidiasis (denture sore mouth) if dental hygiene or topical treatment are insufficient.
- Vaginal candidiasis, acute or recurrent; when local therapy is not appropriate.
- Candidal balanitis when local therapy is not appropriate.
- Dermatppmycosis including tinea pedis, tinea corporis, tinea cruris, tinea versicolor and dermal Candida infections when systemic therapy is indicated.
- Tinea unguinium (onychomycosis) when other agents are not considered appropriate.