DOXY 200 Tablets
Form and presentation
Box of 8 tablets
Monohydrate Doxycycline equivalent to Doxycycline base 200 mg
Doxycycline is used for the treatment of infections caused by sensitive pathogenic germs. The high prevalence of resistance of certain pathogenic germs should be taken into consideration.
- Respiratory tract infections: Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia.
- Genito-urinary tract infections:
– Infections due to Chlamydia trachomatis including urethral, endocervical infections and orchiepididymitis.
– Alternative drug in treatment of syphilis (in case of known allergy to penicillin)
– Lymphogranuloma venereum
– Acute pelvis affection
- Epidemic typhus
- Gastro-intestinal tract infections: cholera treatment (adjuvant))
- Stage I Lyme disease (including dermal form)
- Acne vulgaris and acne conglobata
- Malaria treatment and prophylaxis